Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world RPG set in the Night City of the future. The game was initially released on April 16, 2018 and has seen a steady stream of updates since then. Update 1.31, which went live yesterday, adjusts enemy AI to make them less likely to be able to detect you by sound alone.
The cyberpunk 1.31 ps4 is an update for the game that has been released on PC, Xbox One and PS4. It was released on August 14th to adjust enemy behavior and other minor changes.
Update 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now out, with the patch notes detailing changes to opponent stealth detection, updates to a few missions, and more.
Update 1.31 also ensures that upgrading a quest-tagged item results in the removal of the item’s basic version from the inventory, as intended. Weapon reload speed upgrades in Cyberpunk 2077 should no longer slow down reload time.
Here are all of the changes and additions made to Cyberpunk 2077 in Update 1.31, as stated in the official patch notes by the developer:
- Fixed an issue where the basic version of an item with a mission tag was not deleted from the inventory after upgrading it.
- The problem with weapon reload speed perks slowing down reload time has been fixed.
- The height of the charged leap has been adjusted.
- Adapted the stealth detection speed of adversaries based on game difficulty.
- When V crashes a motorcycle while wearing the “The Rock” perk, he will no longer be trapped in a falling animation.
Open World & Quests
- Judy didn’t spawn in her vehicle on Jig-Jig Street due to a bug.
These Boots Are Designed to Be Walked In
- Thorton Galena “Rattler” did not spawn in the mission area due to a bug.
- After completing the mission, Thorton Galena “Rattler” will no longer be invulnerable.
Defeat the Brat
- On saves created with game version 1.22, the quest may restart with the goal “Go to the last battle.”
With the Help of a Few Friends
- The goal “Wait for the Nomads” may appear on the screen long after the player arrived to the junction was fixed.
- It was no longer able to communicate with the nomads to debate the strategy due to a bug.
- The player’s vehicle may become trapped between a barrier and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and halting progress.
- As a consequence of continuing work on the Wet Surfaces System, we were able to resolve an issue where roadways did not seem to be wet after rain. Wet surfaces should appear more detailed in 1.31 than they did before the problem.
- Hair and/or brows were removed in instances where they were set to “off” in previous game versions.
- A bug where firing with a Tech weapon produced a brief blinding flash has been fixed.
- With a Little Help from My Friends – Carol’s tablet was gone or sitting in the air during a scene was repaired.
- Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips now have missing explanations.
- Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis, and Footloose clothing modifications now have missing descriptions.
- Players were unable to collect in-game Registration Rewards due to the following message: “There has been a network problem. Please try once more later “..
- [PlayStation] Memory optimization on the GPU.
Cyberpunk 2077 is currently available on PC, Xbox One, PS5, PlayStation 4, and Google Stadia.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
Cyberpunk 2077 has released a new patch that adjusts the enemy AI in the game. The update also includes bug fixes and other changes. Reference: cyberpunk patches.
- cyberpunk 2077 update
- cyberpunk 2077 dlc
- cyberpunk 2077 ps5 upgrade
- cyberpunk 1.2 update
- when will cyberpunk be fixed