Android users can recover deleted text messages on their phones with ease. There are a couple of different ways to find the old texts, but if you’re looking for an extra step, try using search history or storage manager in your phone’s settings menu.
“Where are deleted text messages stored on android” is a question that I often get asked. The answer to this question is that deleted text messages are stored in the “deleted folder”.
Warm greetings, nerds…!! Today I’m going to talk about something that has to do with Android. We all, on sometimes, erase our SMS messages by mistake. However, if they are critical, we must retrieve the text messages. However, it is not a computer, therefore we will not be able to go to the recycle bin and retrieve our messages. As a result, I’ll teach you how to recover lost text messages on Android in this post.
Text Messages That Have Been Deleted
If you’re seeking to recover or retrieve deleted text messages on Android, you’ve come to the correct spot. For additional details, read the full article. So, without further ado, let’s get this party started.
This article contains the following content:
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android?
On Android, you can recover deleted text messages because they are saved in the phone’s storage. But the problem is that by storing additional data, the erased messages would be overwritten. As a result, you should notice this right away and take action before the deleted messages are replaced by new data.
However, recovering lost text messages on Android is not simple. Because they’ll be separate folders in your phone’s storage. You may recover your lost text messages with the use of certain software and techniques. Let’s look at a few ways for recovering lost text messages on Android.
Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android Using These Techniques:
In this post, I’ll show you how to recover lost text messages on Android using the finest techniques available. Make sure you follow each step thoroughly.
#1. Using Google Drive, Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android:
This is, without a doubt, one of the most effective ways for recovering lost text messages on Android. In order to use this technique, you must first enable your backup to Google Drive. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- To begin, open Google Drive and click to the backup option, then search for the text messages file.
Go to Backup and choose it.
- Then go to Google and choose Backup from the drop-down menu.
- Check whether or not you have enabled backup to Google Drive in your Google account.
Activate The Switch
- If there is a backup, ensure sure the data is backed up. The deleted text messages may then be recovered.
#2. Using Airplane Mode to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android:
Yes, this technique seems to be insane, but it works. The instructions are very simple to follow. To retrieve deleted text messages, follow the steps below.
- The first thing you should do is slide up the control panel to switch off your internet connection.
- Make sure the airplane mode is turned on, as you can see it light up on the screen.
Airplane Mode is turned on.
- All of your network connections will be blocked when using this aircraft, preventing your phone from storing new data.
- You may now back up your messages that were previously saved in your phone’s storage.
File of Messages that have been deleted
#3. Use SMS Recovery Software for Android:
FonePaw Android data recovery is one of the most effective PC-based solutions for recovering lost text messages on Android. To fully comprehend the process, carefully follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you should do is open FonePaw on your PC. Make sure your gadget is connected to the computer. The device is then automatically detected by the program.
The Device’s Connection
- Once the device and computer are connected, a screen appears where you may choose what kind of data you want to recover. You must choose messages and then click the next button.
- It now searches your Android smartphone for deleted texts and prompts you to download and install FonePaw. Make sure that the option to allow install through USB is selected.
Fill In The Blanks
- Then it will display some directions for you to follow. It will now provide the choice to install; be sure to choose this option.
Observe the directions
- FonePaw will ask for permission to recover data after it has been installed on your Android smartphone. Make certain that the option to allow is selected.
Allow should be selected.
- After you’ve given all of the rights, be sure to select the scan approved files option on the PC page to scan all of your android device’s deleted text messages.
- Following that, it does a general scan on your device. If nothing is detected, go to the bottom and choose the deep scan option.
- It now analyzes your deleted messages and shows them in red font. Make careful to click on all of the messages you wish to restore. Then choose the option to recover.
- Finally, the recovered messages are saved in CSV and HTML forms on your computer. The files may then be transferred to your Android smartphone.
#4. Make use of any third-party applications:
If none of the above options work for you, you may try any of the third-party applications that can help you recover lost text messages from an Android smartphone.
Backup And Restore For SMS
SMS backup and restore is one of the finest third-party applications available on the Play Store. It is totally unrestricted and unrestricted. You may configure the automatic backup option in this program by utilizing it. So that you can quickly recover the texts you’ve erased. You may also utilize the Easy Backup and Restore program, which works similarly to the one mentioned above.
Prevent This from Happening Again:
To prevent this from happening again, you should use Google Drive to back up your data. In addition, you should back up your communications and SMS on a regular basis.
Furthermore, any third-party applications may be used to prevent these deleted text messages from reappearing.
- On Android, where do deleted SMS messages go?
The deleted text messages, on the other hand, are saved on the Android phone memory, which is not readily accessed using a standard file explorer.
- How can I get my deleted text messages back?
Using any third-party software or Google Drive, you may recover lost text messages.
- On my iPhone, where can I locate SMS messages?
The database of your data folder contains the deleted text messages. Which is stored in the phone’s internal memory.
- Is it safe to retrieve lost text messages using third-party software?
Well, these third-party applications may occasionally infect your smartphone with malware. Before you use the program, double-check it.
Finally, if you’re searching for information on how to recover lost text messages on Android, this is the post for you. I’ve provided you with the most effective ways for retrieving your text messages from your Android smartphone. I hope you find this information to be very beneficial. Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
If you have any questions about this post, please ask them in the comments area, and if you find it helpful, please share it with your friends and family.
Thank you for selecting OMGEEKY.
My name is Nadhiya, and I work at OMGeeky as an editor and author. I like writing tech-related articles to assist my users. Apart from that, I like traveling, cooking, painting, singing, dancing, sharing knowledge, patience, a small group of friends, a happy soul, kindness, assisting the poor, being a shopaholic, and being a homely person.
The “recover deleted text messages android free app” is a free app that allows users to recover deleted text messages from their Android device. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Android for free?
A: There are a few ways you can retrieve your deleted text messages for free. One is to use a program called Android Recovery, which will scan the entire memory of your phone and save any files it finds on Google Drive or wherever that app saves them. Another option is to buy an online service from someone like GetYourDataBack where they have been saving peoples data since 2012.
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Android without a computer?
A: Are you referring to text messages that have been deleted from your Android phone? There are a few ways in which this can be done. You may use the built-in search function on the device for all texts, or delete individual conversations by long-pressing on an appropriate conversation name.
- how to recover deleted text messages on android without app
- sms recovery
- how to retrieve deleted texts on samsung
- how to retrieve deleted text messages on iphone
- deleted messages