The first day of Disney+ brought a lot to the table for content fans. The new streaming service has been able to show off its array of exclusive titles, including Toy Story 4 and Star Wars: Resistance from Lucasfilm. What else will be premiering on today’s date?
The “Disney+ Day releases” is a day that will bring content premieres to the streaming service. The first episode of each series will be available for free, with the rest of the season being released on Fridays.
Today, November 12, the Walt Disney Company is commemorating Disney+ Day with a new lineup of material coming to its popular streaming service, as well as a presentation that will give fans a sneak peak into the service’s future.
Disney+ Day not only commemorates the streaming service’s second anniversary, but also the launch of the service in South Korea and Taiwan, ahead of its November 16, 2021 debut in Hong Kong.
The festivities aren’t just restricted to the internet. Disney Parks and Resorts and Disney Cruise Line will both lay out the blue carpet for Disney+ members, providing “photo opportunities, character interactions, and more,” while the company’s official shop will offer special discounts.
A special on bounty hunter Boba Fett, who is due to receive his own series later this year, as well as a glimpse into the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, are among the new programming arriving to Disney+ today. Here’s a more comprehensive overview of what subscribers may expect:
- “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings,” from Marvel Studios, premieres on Netflix.
- “Jungle Cruise,” a classic Disney family-friendly adventure film, is now accessible to all subscribers.
- “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reinvention of the classic holiday series, is a new Disney+ Original film.
- “Olaf Presents,” a brand-new original series of films from Walt Disney Animation Studios, has Frozen’s famous snowman reciting numerous classic Disney stories in his own unique way.
- Fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios make their domestic Disney+ streaming premiere, including “Frozen Fever,” Oscar®-winning shorts “Feast” and “Paperman,” Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short “Get A Horse!” and more.
- Pixar’s animated short film “Ciao Alberto” features characters from the animation smash “Luca” from this summer.
- The Simpsons have released a new short that pays homage to Disney+’s biggest brands.
- The first five episodes of National Geographic’s “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” season 2
- Boba Fett, the famed bounty hunter from Star Wars, has a special dedicated to his origins and legacy.
- On Disney+, a presentation honoring the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a glimpse into the future.
- “Dopesick,” an original series starring Michael Keaton, will be distributed as part of Star’s general entertainment content offering in overseas countries.
Breaking news, first glimpses, new trailers, exclusive footage, and visits from their favorite creators and actors are all available to Disney+ members.
As part of its two-year anniversary festivities, qualifying customers may get a $2 subscription to the streaming service, which isn’t a terrible offer if you’re a big Star Wars or Marvel lover.
On its website, you may discover more about Disney+ Day.
This is a sponsored post written by Disney Plus on their behalf.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The “Disney+ Day” is a day where Disney will be premiering their content. This includes movies, TV shows, and original series. Reference: walt disney day.
- disney day 2020
- disney plus day releases
- disney plus day marvel
- disney plus day movies
- disney day shang-chi